I Finally Found Myself.

My photo
My name is Kirsten Boileau. I have no idea who I am. I lost myself along time ago, if you can even say it was myself I knew. This life I lead scares me and the life ahead scares me even more. I am really hard to figure out and I am too easy to say goodbye to. Some people say I change their lives, and I do, I ruin them. So it's best to never get to know me. I say I am complex but most of that is due to my Personality Disorders, not me myself. You will never know what I am thinking, because my mind is forever changing, as is my life. I might be here one day and leave the next. I'm a wanderer, so please step back and let me go. Because things never do really change, do they?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Damn is it already Tuesday? Tonight I have reached the point I was waiting for, full numbness. I no longer for sad or happy. But numb. I slept all day again. I wanted to sleep even more, but I couldn't keep my eyes shut much longer. I really don't know what to write when I am in this kind of mood. There feels like there is nothing at all to say, so I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment